What happens next will depend on how the settlement was reached. If the settlement is memorialized in a mediated settlement agreement or a Rule 11 Agreement, you can file a Motion to Enter with the court. The Motion to Enter requests the court to sign the Final Decree of Divorce that reflects the the terms of the mediated settlement agreement or Rule 11 Agreement. If a Motion to Enter is filed it must be heard by the judge. You must give your spouse at least 3 days notice of the hearing. If the settlement is something you and your spouse worked out informally or verbally there really isn’t anything quick and easy that you can do. You may want to attempt mediation. As a last resort you would set the case for final hearing and the judge would decide the issues in your case. If you go to court it is not necessary for your spouse to sign anything.