If your spouse is violating the Temporary Orders that a judge issued in your case you may be able to file an enforcement action. An enforcement action would require a court hearing and could possibly result in your spouse being held in contempt. If your spouse is held in contempt he or she could be fined and/or jailed for disobeying a court order.